Domestically, we have a diverse asset base with significant reserves and large positions in our core development programs (Eagle Ford, Altamont, Wolfcamp, South Louisiana Wilcox and Haynesville). We also have a presence in Brazil.
- Our Eagle Ford division focuses on our oil and liquids rich assets in the Eagle Ford Shale of Texas.
- Our Altamont area, is comprised of multipay oil assets located in the Uintah Basin in Utah.
- Our Southern division includes our Wolfcamp Shale oil program and our tight sand properties in South Texas and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Our South Louisiana Wilcox area is a conventional, onshore and liquids rich development program.
- Our Arklatex area consists of our traditional Arklatex tight sands and the Haynesville shale.
- Our Unconventional area consists of our Raton, Black Warrior and Arkoma coalbed methane operations, as well as our non-operated interests in Four Star and County Line.
- Internationally, our portfolio consists of producing fields along with several exploration and development projects offshore Brazil.